Since I've just recently started a blog, I feel like you should all get to know me better first, so I'll write 10 facts about myself that you probably don't know.
1) I am a very unorganised person. Tell me to do something and I'll probably forget or leave it to the last minute.
2) I really love reading and writing. A lot.
3) I really like candles. Don't really know why, I just do. I have about 6 right in front of me now.
4) When the One Direction train rolled around, I just couldn't hop on. I think they're all right, but I'm definitely not a huge directioner. That being said, I still think they're good looking. eheh
5) My can't-live-without item is my iPod. If I don't have it with me, I will freak out. Big time.
6) I lose things all the time. I've lost my iPod 3 times (and found it, thank goodness), various drink bottles, pens, pencils, books, clothing.... EVERYTHING.
7) I like symmetrical things. Don't know why, but I just do.
8) One of my childhood fantasies was to become a famous actress. Sadly, I am not gifted in the performing arts.
9) I absolutely luuuuuuuurrrve rom-com movies. I just can't get enough. Especially the movies where one of the characters plays hard to get.
10) I say something sarcastic every few minutes. And it would be so sarcastic no one would notice and would think I was telling the truth.
So. There are some factos about me. Hopefully this gives you some or little insight on me. (Not that you'd really be interested.....)