Saturday 4 May 2013

Review: Stila Lip Enamel Luxe Gloss

I got this lipgloss as a present for Christmas, and although I'm not really a lipgloss person, I liked the brush and how it applied the product onto my lips. I like the colour (I'm not sure what the actual name of the colour is) and it's quite a light peach-coral-y tone. Perf for summer!



The product did last quite a long time on my lips (well, until I ate), but I found it was a little sticky (maybe just needed some melting though..) I actually took a long time to figure out how to activate the gloss (might just be me) because I kept twisting the nozzle and the product couldn't come out.

Overall, I think it is a good product and I might repurchase it because it is a little pricey ( where I live anyway).

xx

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment